Pages

December 25, 2010

B.I.A (Back In Action)

Hello, I am back...long time it has been. Over the past few months i thought a lot about this blog and what i wanted to write on it, what things of interest could i find to express myself, which pieces of the puzzle of my life could fit into my blog, and i had no brainstorming ideas...trust me not even one. Then today when i was sitting comfortably reading a book it suddenly hit me..do i really need ideas to express myself, what had been the soul purpose of my blog? what was important? was it that i should find something of interest to write or should i write to interest myself and VOILA, the answer came to me.
I wanted to 'Just Write'...plain, free and unrestricted writing. And so i am back in action. I promise you I am going to pull out all stops to express myself...For now...im off penning another interesting thought to express myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment