Pages

May 20, 2012

A face devoid of emotions..

If there is one thing that I could change about myself, it would be, to change the way my face reflects my emotions. Now, I am not talking about, controlled painful or barely there expressions. NO!, I am talking about the all out, seething, barely controlled ones. The kind of expressions which could turn a  man in his grave.

I am embarrassed to admit it, but yes, I am one of those people who could shoot poisonous arrows with their eyes.

I don't know exactly when i fell into the habit, but as my parents, friends, and even teachers keep reminding me, I have been doing this from a very young age.

Sometimes, its rather funny, when people who have annoyed me run a mile away just because I have this weird, 'I-AM-GONNA EAT-YOU-ALIVE' kind of look on my face.
Other times, like maybe an interview or a viva, it gets out of my hands.

 Don't get me wrong, I don't do it intentionally, no, It just happens without me even realizing that I am doing it.

When I go out with my family for parties or other such events, my mom is constantly trying to spot me in the crowd just to check whether i have a pleasant expression on my face or if I am scowling at walls again!
Its kinda annoying, to see her raising her eyebrows and giving me a tight smile.

I have had bad times, with friends, who end u thinking that they are causing the permanent frown on my face. Sigh! I wish I could  achieve the ever graceful look that the actresses manage to pull off, day in and day out.

But life goes on, as i keep picking up more and more horrifying facial expressions and testing them on unsuspecting souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment